WELCOME TO Directorate of Student Welfare (DSW)
The Vision of DSW is excellence in the provision of administrative leadership and counseling services to students at the Institute and promotion of educational and administrative support to all structures of the Institute. Mission of DSW is to provide leadership, social, extra-curricular and academic counseling programs to all students, to challenge students to become responsible and productive citizens of society and to support the Institute’s educational and administrative goals.
- Facilitate to conduct various extra-curricular activities of the students.
- Facilitate various student club activities.
- Provide carrier advisory services.
- Provide counseling services to students with academic and social problems.
- Provide necessary alumni functions.
- Perform the role of proctor.
- Provide residential hostel facility to the students.
Facilitate to conduct various co-curricular activities of the students:
- Nobin Boron
- Bosonto Fest
- Halt Prize Event Organizing
- Inter Department Games and Sports
- Inter University Cultural Fest
- Rag Day