- Excellence in the provision of administrative leadership and counseling services to students at the Institute.
- Promotion of educational and administrative support to all structures of the Institute.
- To provide leadership, social, extra-curricular and academic counseling programs to all students.
- To challenge students to become responsible and productive citizens of society.
- To support the Institute’s educational and administrative goals.
- Facilitate to conduct various extra-curricular activities of the students.
- Facilitate various student club activities.
- Provide carrier advisory services.
- Provide counseling services to students with academic and social problems.
- Provide necessary alumni functions.
- Perform the role of proctor.
- Provide residential hostel facility to the students.
Facilitate to conduct various co-curricular activities of the students:
- Nobin Boron
- Bosonto Fest
- Halt Prize Event Organizing
- Inter Department Games and Sports
- Inter University Cultural Fest
- Rag Day
Facilitate various student club activities:
- Computer Club
- Career Club
- Robotics Club
- Drama and Film Club
- Debate Club
- Literature and Cultural Club
- Moto MIST Club
- Aeronautical Club
- Ethonovon Club
- Environment Club
Last updated on Monday, April 30, 2018